You can load this bike up with luggage and/or gear and head out on a trip with your significant other and ride in total comfort..! Yet, if you are wanting to “kick around town with your buddies”, you simply remove the tour pak, (which you can do in a matter of seconds), and now you have an aggressive looking “solo” bike that looks extremely nice and will obviously out-perform and accelerate most of the other bikes you will run in to. How can you beat that combo..?
'04 Electra Glide Screamin' Eagle (FLHTCSE)
Super Color.., Many Add-ons.., A HEAD-TURNER..!
Simply put, I believe this 04 CVO Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide is simply the ultimate combination of features, options and performance of the touring CVO (Custom Vehicle Operations) bikes that Harley Davidson has ever put together..! This is definitely one of the most popular colors, (Candy Cobalt Blue and Starlight Black with Copper and Blue Pinstriping), of the colors available in ‘04. (It is certainly my favorite!)
This, of course, is 1 of the only 2 years you can get the CVO Electra Glide with the painted-to-match-quick-release tour pak, since in 06, Harley Davidson built the CVO bikes as an Ultra Classic and it’s tour pak is leather and does not match the bike’s color and is also not a quick-release design. (Of course this bike also has the drivers removable/adjustable back rest and the passenger back rest that you can put on if you want to travel “two-up” but without the tour pak.)
I would assume that if you are looking at this Screamin’ Eagle, and know anything about them, then you are already aware they come dripping with chrome and “CVO only” custom paint, the103” Stroker Engine and many other features right from the factory.
In addition, this bike has a significant amount of additional upgrades even beyond the CVO accessories. That combination makes this Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide a LOT of bike for the money..!
Since the list of options from Harley Davidson on these CVO bikes is nearly endless, I am not going to list them individually here. (You probably already know what they are.)
But.., here are the additional items that have been added to this bike that were not stock equipment from the factory:
- HD Skull Fender Skirt - $52.95
- HD Headbolt Covers - $34.95
- HD Premium Tour Pak Luggage Rack - $114.95
- HD Halogen Headlamp with Reflector Optics - $149.00
- HD Screamin’ Eagle EFI Stage One Kit - $139.95
- HD Color Matched Tour Pak Spoiler Kit - $219.95
- HD Front Turn Signal Smoked Lens Kit - $37.95
- HD Chrome Side Cover Trim Rails - $59.95
- HD Chrome Oil Dipstick - Insert Style - $34.95
- HD Chrome Dipstick Flame Insert Emblem - $11.95
- HD Bar and Shield Logo Front Fender Spear - $39.95
- HD Chrome Radio Trim Bezel - $14.95
- HD Chrome Indicator Lamp Bezel - $7.95
- HD Chrome Instrument Gauge Bezel Cover Kit (2) - $31.90
- HD Chrome Front Speaker Trim - $22.95
- HD Tour Pak Chrome and Simulated Leather Lid Accent Panel - $59.95
- “Bub” Rinehart True Dual Exhaust - $899.99
- “Bub” Rinehart Optional Chrome End Caps - $89.99
- Power Commander with HD Programming - $500.00
TOTAL ACCESSORIES AMOUNT - $3300.00+ (Approximate with tax and labor.)
Note: With the original purchase price and the accessories that have been added, there is over $34,000 invested in this bike..! You can save yourself nearly $10,000 from what the original owner paid. (Incidentally, the new ones are about $35,000 stock, not including any additional options.) Pick this one up and spend the $10,000 on something else..! That’s good thinkin’..!