’03 Screamin’ Eagle Deuce - 100th Anniversary
100th Anniversary Bone Stock
THIS BIKE IS LITERALLY LIKE NEW YET!! With only 794 miles and all factory correct and unmolested, this bike is a perfect original example of the FIRST Softail built by the CVO, (Custom Vehicle Operations), division of Harley Davidson. And.., of course, it is their 100th Anniversary Edition, so they took extra care in engineering and designing this bike to both perform and look equally impressive..! And.., there were only 2950 of these bikes that were produced..! In case you didn't know, these bikes are mostly hand built..!
Harley Davidson did numerous things with this bike that were unique and individual to this model Screamin' Eagle Deuce 100th Anniversary only, and here are just a few…
- Special Centennial Gold and Vivid Black Paint
- Matching Centennial Gold Painted Frame
- Chrome Voltage Regulator
- Hand-laid Gold Leaf Graphics and Harley Davidson Name on Gas Tank
- 1550 Twin Cam 88B Engine (first time available in a Softail)
- Specially Designed Seat with Chrome Inserts
- White Face on Speedometer
- Matching White Faced Tachometer
- Fat Handle Bars with Wiring Tucked Inside
- 100th Anniversary Emblem Installed on Engine Block
- 100th Anniversary Emblem Integrated into Dash Console
- Complete Chrome Front End
- Aileron Forward Controls
- Aileron Passenger Pegs
- Aileron Hand Grips
- Buckshot Control Levers
- "Slotted Six Spoke" Chrome Front Wheel
- "Slotted Six Spoke" Chrome Rear Wheel
- "Slotted Six Spoke" Chrome Matching Belt Drive
- Chrome Belt Drive Cover
- Braided Lines on Entire Bike
- Complete Chrome Switch Assembly
- Unique Gold Lettered Billet Mirrors
- Unique Gold Lettered Rear Axle Covers
- Special Gold Lettered Derby Cover
- Special Gold Harley Logo Timing Cover
- Dual Front Rotors (matches wheels)
And the list goes on and on...
This bike is about as close to brand new as you can get, and you are saving a ton of money over the guys that bought them new in 2003..! These bikes sold for about $27,000 and I know guys that paid way over sticker and have well over $30,000 invested in them. Certain dealers were selling them for up to $2500 over MSRP when they first hit the market..!
CURRENT KELLY BLUE BOOK IS: $23,350 (and that is with average miles which are assumed to be about 16,000 miles according to Kelly's mileage chart.)
Remember this bike has only 794 ACTUAL MILES..!! So.., with that in mind the price should be at least $1200 - $1800 higher than average book for a total of about $25,000..! But.., because I am pricing this bike to sell fast I am setting the price under market value..!
Like I said in the first paragraph, the bike is bone stock and I think that is the best way to keep it, since it has such low miles and should be a great long term investment. When these Screamin' Eagle bikes are modified too much, I believe it detracts from their value.
The only thing I did was add the backrest and pad, ($130.00), and that was solely functional for the use of a possible passenger if desired.
MY PRICE: $23,450
(priced to sell quickly)
SOLD FOR: $23,450
All attempts are made to present information as accurately as possible, but we can not be held responsible for errors that may exist.
©2004-2007 Ron's Rad Rides LLC
All rights reserved.