Harley Davidson started the CVO division in 1999, when they built the Screamin' Eagles only in the FX series. In 2000, they built the FXR4 and also added the Road Glide series to their line-up. In 2001 they built the FXWG2 and continued the Road Glide model. Then in 2002, they added the first-ever FLHRSEI Road King to the model line-up..! It was a huge success. After so much success with the 02, they had to out-do themselves, and consequently introduced the first ever 103 series, (1690 cc) engine in a motorcycle from Harley Davidson. The 03 Screamin' Eagle Road King 100th Anniversary.
’03 FLHRSEI2 Screamin’ Eagle Road King
An Exceptional Value for an Exceptional Bike
THE 03 SCREAMIN' EAGLE ROAD KING 100th Anniversary of which Harley's CVO, (Custom Vehicle Operations) division built only 3600 total..! And.., it is the first motorcycle available from Harley Davidson with the 103 cubic inch engine..! It also features the silver and chrome engine that is available only on the CVO motorcycles..!
According to Harley Davidson's own website in the "history" page of the CVO production motorcycles, it reads, "It would be difficult to reproduce what the CVO department has to offer, because the bike features certain existing accessories for each model, but also includes new accessories that can't be purchased anywhere else"..! They also go on to say, "Paint schemes are restricted", because it is unavailable to put on existing motorcycles..! And finally they say.., "If paint schemes were damaged to the point of repainting, you would have to present your CVO Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) number to get the job done..!" So, these are definitely unique and hard to find motorcycles..!
This bike is a one-owner and was purchased new at the largest dealership in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, House of Harleys..! It has only 15,000 miles on it, and is in like new condition..! It also has a brand new rear tire, fresh service at the local HD Dealership, and A FACTORY 6 YEAR - UNLIMITED MILEAGE WARRANTY that is transferable at no cost to the new owner..!
Some other special features this bike has are "Hot Toppers" on everything, battery tender, Kuryakin chrome inner primary cover, chrome regulator, lay back license plate bracket, second up-and-down adjustable windshield for road trips, and a "chopped" tour pack to name just a few.
Look at the factory and add-on features closely and you will quickly see that no matter what you compare this bike to, this is a TON of bike for the money. THE PERFORMANCE, COMFORT, COLLECTIBILITY, PRACTICALITY, APPEARANCE AND OTHER FEATURES THIS BIKE HAS, ALL COMBINE TO MAKE IT AN EXCEPTIONAL VALUE..!
Standard Special Features on this Screamin' Eagle Bike:
- Polished disc wheels
- All braided lines and chrome fittings
- Chrome front end sliders (forks)
- Chrome cans
- Chrome Axle nut covers
- Screamin’ Eagle derby cover
- Screamin’ Eagle timing cover
- Screamin’ Eagle air cleaner cover
- Special front fender with no chrome tips
- Special rear fender with no chrome tips and “special" insignia
- Special dash chrome
- Special color speedo face (white)
- Tachometer and bracket
- Special color tachometer face (white)
- Special 1 ¼ “ fat bars with internal wiring
- Special handlebar risers and riser covers
- Chrome switch covers
- Chrome brake controls
- Chrome brake lever
- Chrome clutch lever
- Chrome front brake reservoir and cover
- Chrome rear brake reservoir cover
- Chrome lifter block kit
- Chrome oil dipstick
- Chrome head bolt cover kit
- Chrome push rod cover kit
- Special shortened rear light bar
- Special bullet rear blinkers
- Special bullet front blinkers mounted on handlebars
- Chrome and Rubber Series operator foot boards
- Chrome and Rubber Series passenger foot pegs
- Chrome and Rubber Series foot brake pedal
- Chrome and Rubber Series shifter toe peg
- Chrome and Rubber Series heel peg
- Chrome and Rubber Series handle grips
- Billet shifter rod
- Illuminator Series billet mirrors
- Illuminator Series billet brake caliper insert
- Special seat with chrome inserts
- Special matching drivers back rest pad (adjustable)
- Special matching passenger back rest pad
- Hydraulic Clutch
- Special Big Bore Kit (103" engine - "1690")
- Special “Screamin’ Eagle only” Harley paint job
- Screamin' Eagle Heads
*There is much more that I can't think of, but these items alone are at least $12,000, if you were to have all of these upgrades and engine work done at the local Harley dealership..!
Add-On Items Installed:
- 6 Year Unlimited Mileage Harley Davidson New Extended Warranty - $1049.00
- Hot Topper Complete Kit - $358.00 - (labor @ 1 hour $65) Total - $423
- Harley EFI Racing Tuning Kit - $459.95 - (labor @ 4 hours $260) Total - $720
- Stage 1 Kit - $139.95
- Progressive Shocks (Rear) - $389.95 - (labor - @ ½ hour $32.50) Total - $423
- Vance & Hines 2 into 1 Pro Exhaust - $495.95 - (labor - @ 1½ hours) $97.50) Total - $594
- HD Adjustable Height Windshield - $399.95
- HD Chopped Screamin Eagle Road King Tour Pak with LED Spoiler Kit - $1660
- New Rear Tire - $240
- Kuryakin Chrome Inner Primary Kit - $90.00
- Kuryakin Chrome Inner Primary Extension - $50.00
- Kuryakin ISO Stirrups, (riding pegs - the most comfortable available) - $129.95
- HD Chrome Headbolt Bridge - $50.00
- Run on HD dealer Dyno Machine - $130.00 (twice @ $65.00 per session)
- Redline Synthetic Lubricants in Entire Bike - (Engine, transmission, primary) - $198
- Layback License Plate Mounting Kit - $52.95
- Chrome Harley Davidson License Plate Frame - $21.95
- New rear tire - $200.00
TOTAL ADDED ACCESSORIES - $6900 (including tax and installation)
The original owner paid $32,385, and that amount is listed right on the factory Harley Davidson extended warranty papers..! And there were not enough of them to meet the demand..! They were not discounted.., and in fact.., many went for way over sticker..! And.., then he added many more items listed above in the "add-on" section..! Remember.., only about 3600 were ever produced and sold..!
THERE IS IN EXCESS OF $36,000 SPENT ON THIS MOTORCYCLE..!
Special low profile smoked windshield.., factory Harley Davidson Screamin Eagle motorcycle cover.., original factory exhaust.., two sets of keys with factory security system key fobs.., the original owners manual and books.., and a huge group of receipts showing everything that has been done to the bike.